Blogging Like Everyone Else

I encourage all who do chance to read this blog to leave me a comment. I would hope there would be some stimulation. I share myself only to let others know that there are people in the world who strongly believe death is a curable disease. Thanks for stopping by my site.

Monday, September 28, 2009

[pro-sper-i-tee]

Prosperity… just to say the word has an impact on the body. Is it a positive or negative impact? This is a question for each one to answer. Many of us have experienced those times…you know the ones…where you are startled into a conscious awakening. The light bulb effect…the epiphany…or whatever relative term you may choose to describe it. I have experienced the awakening into prosperity….my light bulb is on, baby! All of the misconceptions and fears have been exposed. I realize I have been the “ball and chain” holding back my own prosperity. I am not a victim to circumstance. All of these years I have been dragging the heaviness of poverty around, cuddling it with some sick form of admiration. Coupled with a history of religion, my own genetics and self doubt, the difficulty to overcome outweighed the desire to succeed. And thus there was no real progress. What I needed was the right environment...the right encouragement….someone to push me toward my full potential.



Where are those who push and encourage this greatness? It wasn’t my parents. Parental encouragement was there…yes…but limited to their limitations. No one in my family was wealthy. No one made the breakthrough. The gentle nudge of “come on you can do it” was insufficient. The best thing I did was to keep moving. And it may have taken some time, but I found those who encourage greatness...Jim Strole, Bernadeane and Charles Paul Brown. And because they move in such a way with me, I accomplish great things. I find myself developing a craving for an unbounded sound which, in turn, is continually quenched by their immeasurable desire for me to live. Everything takes on a different meaning when you intend to remain on the planet forever. Your entire world becomes rich. As for my [pro-sper-i-tee], it is an immense blank canvas awaiting the "artist" to reveal herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment