Blogging Like Everyone Else

I encourage all who do chance to read this blog to leave me a comment. I would hope there would be some stimulation. I share myself only to let others know that there are people in the world who strongly believe death is a curable disease. Thanks for stopping by my site.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here We Go!

I was inspired by Injy who has a blog about her journey through breast cancer into wellness. My first thought was...what do I have to say? I haven't experienced such a thing as breast cancer. What a load of crap...everyone has something to say.

Fortunately for me, I am opinionated and like to talk...ask anyone who knows me...and so the need to express is always rolling around. Withdrawing any resignation and pushing forward, I now start my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment