Blogging Like Everyone Else

I encourage all who do chance to read this blog to leave me a comment. I would hope there would be some stimulation. I share myself only to let others know that there are people in the world who strongly believe death is a curable disease. Thanks for stopping by my site.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Am Proud

Have you ever been so extremely proud of those around you? I have…I am. “You are known by the company you keep,” is the old cliché standard many hold as true. Without a doubt, I want to be known by the company I keep. I marvel at the brilliance of those around me. And I am deeply touched by the depths to which they are willing to travel into their own inner darkness to have life. A darkness which if not enlightened ultimately results in death. And so, I have the privilege to share in an experiencing of people on a level much greater than the shallow nonsense most shares. And I am comforted by the solidity of our keeping of one another. I know with every individual experience comes the collective experience. No one is alone with us….even when they may think so. I am proud of us. I am proud of myself. I am proud to be physically immortal.

1 comment:

  1. Deb... More on how to become Immortal... can physical immortality be gained in human form... how dominating kundalini shakti and practicing celibacy human beings finally reached stage of enlightenment (kaivalya jnana)... became immortal... gained omniscience for all practical purposes!

    Who becomes immortal? One who after intense meditation is able to live longer compared to a normal human being or one, who does not have to manifest a body again and again and rests in peace in kingdom of god (termed Baikuntha in Hinduism)... not kingdom of heaven! Negating karma forever is reaching stage of immortality in human form!

    ReplyDelete